Monday, May 4, 2009

I don't understand this livejournal friends list?

I'm trying to leave a comment on someone's livejournal but it keeps saying that this person has to list me as a friend for I can leave a comment...how do I become someone's friend? I listed them as my friend on my livejournal but I can't leave a comment on his livejournal....I'm really confused....if u need a little help to know what I am talking about go to;





http://desperatekitten.livejournal.com/





that Livejournal is mine


go 2 user info on the right hand side, and go to friends, their will be one person (not a community) as my friend. He doesnt have me as his friend...please be specific with your advice. I can leave comments on communities, just not his.

I don't understand this livejournal friends list?
In order for you to leave a comment on their page, THEY have to add you to their friend's list. Generally I would send them a message and ask for them to add you as a friend.





HOWEVER


I went to the link and it looks like this person you are wanting to add has several other people adding them as a friend, but has very few mutual friends. It also appears that they may be a famous person so they prolly want to keep people from writing nasty/stupid comments on their entries.





Your "friends" section means the people you have added or that the person has. "friends of" means MUTUAL friends. People that are on eachothers list. Just cos you add someone, doesn't mean they will add you back.


No comments:

Post a Comment