Monday, May 4, 2009

LiveJournal?

I'm planning on joining LiveJournal but I'm a little confuse to what it really is about , is it like a diary that you just write whatever you want but in this case someone might answer back to what you worte? Or is it that plus more? Or something diferent, can someone explain?





thank you in advance








ps: I know this isn't a poll or a survey But lets face it more people are going to see this question here than elsewhere :)

LiveJournal?
LiveJournal is an online community where members keep an online journal. It's exactly how it sounds---like an electronic diary. You can post as often as you'd like, and you can decorate your profile and your journal. You can make your entries public or private or friends-only, depending on your preferences. You can also add friends and read their journal entries, too. You can comment on your friend's entries, and they can comment on yours, as well. There's also "communities" on there with many different themes. There's a lot to do. I joined earlier this year (about February), and I was a bit confused at first, too, but it's easy to figure out. And if you still have questions, you can always check the LJ FAQ's; they're very helpful.





I hope this answers any questions you might have, and if you decide to join, I hope you have fun!

tooth fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment