Monday, May 4, 2009

Livejournal users...help?

I need a rename token, so if anyone's willing to help me, it would be GREATLY appreciated :D





If you're not aware of what I'm talking about, read about it here:


http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbr...





basically, if you're a livejournal user who has had, or still has a username with an underscore in the beginning or ending of it-


I'm asking that you give me the username and password to that account so that I can use your rename token :(





No stupid answers please.


I'd expect that livejournal users would only know what I'm talking about...

Livejournal users...help?
DO NOT do that. Because if someone gives you their account information, then it's not YOUR account. The original person STILL has access to that account since they would have the original email address that the account was opened with.





and the rename token will only work on THAT journal, not on any other journal


No comments:

Post a Comment