Monday, May 4, 2009

Livejournal Help?

I started using livejournal again and I was looking up some layouts on the internet and I found some that I liked. However, when I paste the code that the layout I want provides, the pictures and all that jazz don't come up and the position of my journal entries are all messed up and out of place. Can anyone explain to me how to put a layout up on livejournal and hopefully give me a good site that has free layouts? Maybe the ones I'm trying to use don't work. I don't know. I would rather you not post a code to me. I already know how to code plain tables, etc. I want to know how to put layouts like these on my page -





http://www.createblog.com/layouts/index....





[Not the site I'm trying to use layouts from though.]

Livejournal Help?
There are some communities on livejournal that can help you out with that!


No comments:

Post a Comment