Monday, May 4, 2009

LiveJournal Layouts?

I've only had LiveJournal for a couple of days, and I really want this layout:


http://www.createblog.com/layouts/code.p...





I tried following the 'Using This Layout' guidelines, but I can't find "Look and Feel" so I guess what I should click on etc. and end up pasting the CSS into the custom box, then once I've pressed save I look at my profile and all it is is a blank screen with writing absolutely everywhere...


No fancy layout. No pictures or graphics. :|


And I'm well %26amp; truly stumped.. haha.





Can someone give me a detailed step by step on how to put the above layout on my LiveJournal please? %26gt;%26lt;





Thank you in advance. :]

LiveJournal Layouts?
go to customize your journal.


in the search bar, type in "Smooth Sailing".


choose any one of the layouts that come up.


then go to the Customize Your Theme option.


on the side, go to Custom CSS.


paste the code in the custom stylesheet.


and save :)


No comments:

Post a Comment