Monday, May 4, 2009

Livejournal problem...?

Probably been asked about a million gazillion times, but anyone not being able to access livejournal right now?





I can access any other pages on the web, just not livejournal. It's not forbidden or anything, just 'Failed to open page' - it failed to connect to server.


I'm using Safari on a Macbook, but just now have also tried accessing LJ using Opera and IE... any ideas?

Livejournal problem...?
that is odd. Cause it's working fine for me. I am using firefox, but that is really weird you are having issues after this long of a time.
Reply:It's been working fine for me, but sometimes it'll ping the server and then fail to load for no apparent reason. LJ's gone really far downhill since 6A came along, so I've just come to expect those things.

primary teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment