Thursday, November 19, 2009

How do i change my entire livejournal skin?

i have a livejournal account, and i want to change the blog skin. ive visited websites that allows me to download new skins but i dont know what to do. i am an html noob. can someone kindly list me the step-by-step procedure of getting a new skin ? your help is very much appreciated.

How do i change my entire livejournal skin?
It's a little complex, if you don't own a paid account, you can only select from the pre-installed skins.





Presuming you don't have a paid account:


Open your livejournal (username.livejournal.com)


and click My LJ


Go journal, edit journal style


Select S2


Then click the tab Look and Feel


Under layout and language, there is a drop down menu of heaps of different styles.


From there, select your style


Then press Save Changes





Then you're all done!


Go back to your livejournal (username.livejournal.com) and have a look at your results


No comments:

Post a Comment