Monday, November 16, 2009

I need some help regarding livejournal?

does anyone know if it is in violation to lj to have a community that posts products you make, and offer a price for people who wish to buy them?


i made my own community for that...and someone told me i'll get my community deleted. however, i see people who do that all the time, mainly WAHMs(like me). their communities have been around for years, are well known, and obviously haven't been deleted.


so what do i do? i contacted livejournal about this, but wanted to see if anyone on here knew about it.

I need some help regarding livejournal?
I've seen a couple communities that have sold things. Contacting them was probably the best thing you could do, I'd also suggest for you to review the terms and conditions, this is all that I've found:





"You agree to NOT use the Service to:





...Engage in commercial activities within LiveJournal or on behalf of LiveJournal without prior approval. This includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:


Displaying a banner that is designed to profit you or any other business or organization; and


Displaying banners for services that provide cash or cash-equivalent prizes to users in exchange for hyperlinks to their web sites."


No comments:

Post a Comment