Monday, November 16, 2009

How to install the MyBlogLog widget to livejournal?

I just recently got a MyBlogLog account and wanted to add its widget--which supposedly helps track my blog's stats--to my livejournal. However, whenever I add the script they gave to my custom CSS (I use S2 style, basic account), my blog totally changes.

How to install the MyBlogLog widget to livejournal?
Hi K3. To better answer this question, I would need to see both the CSS script you were given, and your blog.





With the CSS you were given, check the script for overlapping, duplicate, or invalid divisions (classes and id's). Compare it with your original script. You can also upload the CSS script to W3C and check its validation. A link to W3C is provided below.





If you could provide a few snipits of the CSS (or a link to your blog that contains the code) we could figure out exactly what the problem is and resolve it.


No comments:

Post a Comment