Saturday, November 14, 2009

I need serious help. livejournal?

okay, i'm pretty sure my boyfriend is cheating on me. he has a livejournal and he talks to this girl whitney. i want to get access to his page but i don't have a live journal account. how do i find him and see his page? i have his name and email address if those would help. can someone help me. i really need to know if he was, because if he he is, then i need to move on.

I need serious help. livejournal?
hi,


i an older women,and i really don't know how to get in to peoples e-mails and all that juicy stuff but ,ican tell you when you look you will find.


you know in your heart the truth ,that is all you need.


but you know what there is nothing worst then a women scorned.


my girls and i did catch a boy in our youth cheating,and when we were together i was good and mad. when she left, i thought tomorrow would never come.i cried so much.


women put on a good front of being strong ,and deep in side we're emotional creatures.





it's not as simple as you think it is








good luck


be prepared if you do this ,
Reply:SAVE YOURSELF THE HEARTACHE AND ASK HIM!





You don't need to know that he is and then read about it- and you are right - if that is the case MOVE ON!





I would help you look - email me, but do you really want to find out that way?


No comments:

Post a Comment