Monday, November 16, 2009

What do you think of my livejournal?

http://dreamnt.livejournal.com





Post comments there please. I'm sure there's one or two subjects that you might find interesting.





Also, should I post things related to the world (like news articles or issues) or post personal events?

What do you think of my livejournal?
I myself keep a daily Journal and have done so for many years. My advice to you is that you should post anything in your Journal for any particular night or day that makes enough impact in either your heart or your mind that remains there long enough to trouble you. Until you get your pen and journal out and put it down in writing, it will trouble your conscience because that is the only place where the words are recorded. Once "written", it tends to give you the freedom you're seeking to put your mind to rest. Believe it or not, this is the very REASON why diaries and journals had their beginning.
Reply:Havent seen it.


No comments:

Post a Comment