Thursday, November 19, 2009

How do I upload pictures to Livejournal?

Hi


I've got an account with livejournal, and went to the picture upload page to upload some pictures. I select the file I want to upload and click "upload" ... then the bar at the bottom loads for a few seconds, and finally nothing happens. The pictures just don't get uploaded.





Does anyone know why this is?

How do I upload pictures to Livejournal?
Not sure, exactly, but I believe you must be a paid member to upload pictures directly to LiveJournal. Even so, your picture size may be limited to 320 pixels in the largest dimension.





Even though I have the capability, I rarely do it that way. I'm more likely to use a free service like Flickr to upload my photos, right click on the size photo I want in Flickr (their "default" 500 pixels is perfect for LJ), choose "Properties", copy the URL from that window, and paste the URL into my entry.

dental implants

No comments:

Post a Comment