Monday, November 16, 2009

How do I put a layout on my livejournal?

I dont like the premade ones by livejournal.


So I went and found another on createblog.com and found a cute one, I know how to install a layout on myspace but I dont know where to put the code for livejournal.





Any help?


Please?

How do I put a layout on my livejournal?
http://www.livejournal.com/customize/...... is the area on livejournal you'll go to change your current layout.





Do an interest search for: layouts, to find communities that offer layout codes for you to use. The layout you choose will often vary depending on if you have a paid, plus or basic account on livejournal. But once you find one that applies to your particular setting you can go to that customize page to install it.





Most of the communities for layouts will have a tutorial available to help you learn how to install the coding into your journal.


No comments:

Post a Comment