Thursday, November 19, 2009

I need help figuring out some of the terminology used in fanfiction communities in Livejournal?

This question is for anyone who is familiar with posting fanfic on Livejournal. I've joined a femslash community %26amp; want to start posting my own stories to the community, but I don't understand some of the terminology, like "beta" %26amp; some of the ratings they use. Also, HOW do I post my story to one of those communities? If someone could help me out, that would be great :). I feel like I should know this stuff, so I'm embarrassed to ask it openly in the Livejournal community.

I need help figuring out some of the terminology used in fanfiction communities in Livejournal?
umm.. i'm not on LJ, but i think "beta" (at least on FF.net) is just someone who "seconds" your piece, ie checks it over before you submit it





but i can't help you with posting things...


sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment