Monday, November 16, 2009

Livejournal help?

I want to put a layout CSS layout thing, and when they give you instructions to find how to change the style to 'S2', they're not there.





Can you help me find how to do it?


Or can someone do it for me? :)











Here are the usual instructions:


1. Log into livejournal.com (customize)


2. Set Style System to S2


3. Click on Look and Feel


4. Set Layout to Flexible Squares


5. Click on Custom Options


6. Click on Custom CSS


7. Copy (ctrl c) and paste (ctrl v) code to Custom CSS

Livejournal help?
Well I tried those above instructions, but they still do not work for me.
Reply:Once you're logged in you should be able to change to S2 from here: http://www.livejournal.com/customize/swi...





If you don't have the option for S2 you may already be using it.


No comments:

Post a Comment