Thursday, November 19, 2009

How to post fanfiction on LiveJournal..?

I want to post a fanfiction on livejournal and I don't wanna do it wrong. I was just wondering how you actually do it. I know there's a bit that says post but i'm worried I'll go wrong.. please help :]

How to post fanfiction on LiveJournal..?
I'm sorry. I don't know. I use http://www.fanfiction.net or http://www.quizilla.com to post my fanfictions. Only because you get more readers. Sorry I couldn't help.
Reply:I'm pretty peticular about how I set mine up. There is no wrong way to post fanfiction on your journal though. Everyone has their own styles and ways that they prefer. If any ones tells you you're doing it wrong, ignore them--it IS your journal.





This is how I set mine up:


Story Title:


Genre:


Rating:


Pairing(s):


Summary:


Author Notes:


Story: (insert text--just copied and pasted in there.





It it's a continuation, like Chapter 2 of X Story, then I note that in the Subject/Title for the post.


And put:


Title: X Story, Chapter 2





I also put the title for tags on the post. That way, if someone wants to read all the chapters I've written for that, then they can just search with the tags.


No comments:

Post a Comment