Saturday, November 14, 2009

What happened to Livejournal customization page?

I can't edit my livejournal layout! I haven't been on lj for a few weeks, and the setup of the customization page has changed. I can't find anywhere to put my coding. Please help.

What happened to Livejournal customization page?
If your are in S2 this is how you would get there.





1. Under the Journal Tab select Select CUSTOMIZE JOURNAL 4 selections down.





2. Scroll to the bottom of the page on the Right Hand side, there is a BOX with the label "CUSTOMIZE SELECTED THEMES" Click on that





3.In the middle of that page there is a list of menu items on the left, I think you want to get to the CSS slection. Click on that.





4. There you can do your code editing for you page in the boxes in the middle





Hope this helps


No comments:

Post a Comment