Saturday, November 14, 2009

Its about Livejournal.com?

Ohkay, so i was looking around and i found livejournal.com and i was wondering if i should get one. I need your opinions, how well it it? How old do oyu have to be to have one?





Well, just help me out and ill answer your questions too.

Its about Livejournal.com?
Well, I have one.


It's just like a diary, I'll tell you that. I barely use it though because I'm always busy. But when I do update it ... it's because something interesting happened and I want to type it down so then I can look back on it.


It's cool to know what happened before like a memory thing.


And I think you have to be at least 13 years or older.


Anyways, have fun!
Reply:It's more of a "quieter" place to blog. The best features of LJ is that you can allow only people on your "friends" list to view your journal or you just can use it as an online "locked" private blog where only you have access to it. Also it best selling point is privacy, it is very difficult for someone to track you down on LJ as opposed to Myspace. Plus it seems that trolling on LJ is at a minimum, which can be bad if you're looking to broadcast your journal for attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment