Saturday, November 14, 2009

Should I get a Livejournal account?

I already have a weblog but I can't put my icons on it. So could someone please put the pros and cons of Livejournal?

Should I get a Livejournal account?
You can post not just icons but your own personal photos as well. LJ is pretty flexible to what you want to do with it layout wise. I love it just for the mobile post features since half of my posts come straight from my cellphone. If it is voiceposting, posting via text messaging or picture messaging I find LJ the best for those features.





The drawbacks are not too many people read LJ. It is a bit difficult to find people specifically on LJ. Yes you can find people by interest or location but if I wanted to find you specifically it would be tough. So mostly the people that will read your blog will be your "friends list" subscribers.

tooth and nail

No comments:

Post a Comment